Allerton Avenue Real Estate
Allerton Ave is a great community with a combination of Single Family and Multi Family homes. The heart of Allerton is its shopping strip, which features a multitude of shops that create a good lifestyle for those looking to call Allerton Home.
- Located within Community Board 11
- The 49th Police Precinct covers this area.
- Strong residential and commercial area with a variety of shopping.
- Population is estimated at 50,000 people.
- PS 41: Gun Hill Road
- PS 76: Bennington
- PS 96: Richard Rodgers
- PS 89: Williamsbridge Middle School
- IS 322: Aspire Preparatory
- IS 326: Bronx Green Middle School
- IS 468: Pelham Academy of Academics and Community Engagement
- Christopher Columbus High School
- Neighborhoods in Allerton are Olinville, Laconia and Bronxdale.
- Bx8: to 225th St station or Locust Point
- Bx25/26: to Lehman College or Co-op City
- Bx28: to Co-op City or Fordham
- Bx39: to Wakefield 241 Street station or Clason's Point
- Bee-Line 60: to White Plains
- Bee-Line 61: to Port Chester
- Bee-Line 62 Limited: to White Plains
- Gun Hill Road ( White Plains Road Line) (2, 5)
- Gun Hill Road ( Dyre Avenue Line) (5)
- Burke Avenue ( White Plains Road Line) (2, 5)
- Allerton Avenue ( White Plains Road Line) (2, 5)
Do you have a Question? Ask and we shall Answer!
* Indicates Required Field