Bedford Park Avenue Real Estate
What's Great about Bedford Park Avenue? This community is conveniently located on what's called Education Mile. Mount Saint Ursula has called Bedford Park home since 1892. The Bronx High School of Science, which is one of the most Prestigious schools in NYC, is also located in this community. DeWitt Clinton is also located here and Lehman College which is developing one of the most advanced Science Centers in the CUNY System.
Bedford Park is comprised mostly of Victorian Style Homes and Residential buildings. The estimated population is 25,000 people.
- Bx1: to Riverdale or Third Avenue - 138th Street station (6 trains)
- Bx2: to Kingsbridge Heights or Third Avenue - 138th Street station (6 trains)
- Bx10: to Riverdale or Norwood - 205th Street station (D train)
- Bx22: to Castle Hill
- Bx26: to Co-op City
- Bx28 / Bx38: to Co-op City or Fordham
- Bx34: to Woodlawn or Fordham
- Bx41: to Gun Hill Road station (2 5 trains) or Third Avenue - 149th Street station (2 5 trains)
- Bx55: to Gun Hill Road station (2 5 trains) or Third Avenue - 149th Street station (2 5 trains)
- Bee-Line Bus 20 and 21: to White Plains, Westchester County
- Bee-Line Bus 4: to Yonkers, Westchester County
- Bedford Park Boulevard - Lehman College (4 train)
- Mosholu Parkway station (4 train)
- Bedford Park Boulevard station (B D trains)
- Botanical Garden station: (Harlem Line of Metro-North Railroad)
Do you have a Question? Ask and we shall Answer!
* Indicates Required Field