The Bronx is home to many Great Attractions. Unlike most places the Bronx really does have it all. Whether you are looking for some Quiet Time, Family Time or Party Time. The Bronx has something for you. Choosing a place to call home is a major decision. One of the main things a person or family looks at is what is around them.
Are you going to be bored after a few months and the excitement wears off? Or will there always be something different for you to do? Will you have new sights to see or places to go? Are you able to travel in and out of your community with ease? Living in the Bronx allows for you to have an endless amount of fun in and out of the place you call home.
Check out our Blog Post on Bronx Restaurants. Click Here
Check out some of the great places the Bronx has to offer.
- The Bronx Zoo
- New York Botanical Garden
- Wave Hill
- New York Yankees
- The Bronx Museum
- The Bronx River Arts Center
- Pelham Bay and Split Rock Golf Courses
- City Island for Seafood
- Arthur Ave / Little Italy
- Spanish food all over the Borough
- Major shopping strips scattered all over the Bronx
- Great Nightlife from Riverdale to Throgs Neck
- Catering Halls for all your special occasions
- Orchard Beach
- World class fitness centers
- Two of NYC's largest parks: Pelham Bay Park & Van Cortlandt Park and many others that are great for picnics and family outings.
- Bronx Equestrian Center
- Riverdale Equestrian Centre
- Concerts at Lehman Center
- Concerts at the Paradise Theatre
- Pregones Theater
- Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum
- Edgar Allan Poe Cottage
There will never be a dull moment for you and your family when you call the Bronx home. We are currently working on a Year Long Calendar of events. Book Mark BronxPad so you can be kept up to date on all the amazing things taking place.
Also check out our Bronx Blog which will have up to date information about the Bronx and Real Estate.
For the latest on Bronx homes for sale save BronxPad to your favorite websites folder.